Sunday, April 11, 2010

We Have A Director!

Our director, Paxton Williams, has returned from Illinois to reclaim the helm of our little production. I'm still getting to know him, but he is genuinely committed to the wellbeing of the show, and is totally open to input from the cast. He accepted all my suggested changes to the script, after careful consideration of course; he is after all, in charge.

As a cast, we are continuing to bond, and we are bonding very well. Paxton also shared some news with us tonight. A Shakespeare appreciation group will be attending our show (probably opening night), and has invited the cast to a fete after the show. I'll gloat more as I get more details.

Until then, enjoy a lovely piece. The subject of my current obsession, and my thespian hero, Ricky Gervais used this music in his latest work, Cemetery Junction. It is one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever heard.

Oooh! Bonus track! I had to sing along to this one with the windows down on my way to rehearsal. I think it's written in physics. You cannot remain silent during this track. It is physically impossible. You will rupture a testicle if you try to resist. If you don't personally own a set of testicles, someone else's will rupture. Why would you do that to someone? Sing, dammit! Louder! And don't miss the high note. ^_^

Whew! Plugs galore! No leaks in this entry!

4 comments:

GutterBall said...

Whee! I'll listen to trackage later, but I'm thrilled to know Paxton was open to improvements. It's always good when someone is as dedicated to quality as you are.

It's like being portable, but not.

Pesh said...

It was that or endure a blue light special! ^_^

GutterBall said...

*snickersnort*

God, that is going to be HILARIOUS!

And now, I really am going to bed. Yikes!

Word verification: sauted. It's like being sauteed, but not as fancy. *snerk*

Pesh said...

Are sautees portable?