Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blocking!

We did our first read through with our basic blocking this evening. I hope I don't miss my mark. I am seated at a cafe before the curtains ever open, and I stay there until the curtains close. I've screwed up simpler things. Just ask the Geeb.

We had a good time tonight. Bob and I continue to freak out over how much we have in common interests. The cast is laughing even more freely at each other's jokes--even mine, no matter how demented they are. I talked about sticking a duck in a microwave this evening. Don't worry, that only came from talking about sticking a duck in the oven and how much the feathers would stink. See? It was a perfectly normal progression of conversation.

...Perfectly. Normal.

You get two songs tonight. One is for Bob, who has never heard of Dave Matthews Band. It's a tragedy that must be corrected. The other is for Geeb, who has never heard "Peaches". For crying out loud, there are ninjas in that video! What is wrong with these women?

EDIT! I had a mental malfunction and mixed up Geeb with Jes. Jes, is the heathen that claims to like rock, yet has not heard "Peaches". Geeb, you're off the hook, for now.

Quote!

"If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have time to do something about it." ~Anthony J D'Angelo

4 comments:

GutterBall said...

What gave you the idea I've never heard "Peaches"?? I love the Presidents! I listen to them while mowing the lawn!

GutterBall said...

Although I admit I hadn't seen the video. Ninjas are instant win. They're the magic ingredient. Add them to any video, and it's gold.

GutterBall said...

One more comment:

Here's a little retaliatory hilarity. Everyone knows the song, of course, but I'd never seen this video, either. Whee!

Weird Al rocks.

Pesh said...

O_o As we were leaving the corral? You didn't recognize it? Frickin' hell, am I confusing you with someone else? YES! It was Jes! Never mind!

You still get the ninjas though. ^_^