Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Another Read Through

The cast is really starting to mesh. We spent this evening doing another read through mixed with cutting up and easy laughter. We even started keeping a half-assed tally of missed cues, strictly for harassment purposes of course. Geeb's suggestion to change my character's name from Christobel to MacBeth purely for the sake of me spilling my dessert and shouting, "Out damn spot!" was a hit, but I'm not so sure the director will go for it. I suppose we'll find out Sunday.

And because I heard this on the radio to the joy of one DJ and the dismay of his partner, a song!

3 comments:

GutterBall said...

...I'm a label? Woahuh?

*snerk*

Pesh said...

Yes, Geeb. I have labeled you. Bweheh.

GutterBall said...

Labeler!

Word verification: renab. Couldn't make it up if I tried.