Monday, April 05, 2010

Revised Script

We got our newly revised, beefier scripts tonight. No, they were not smeared with hamburger grease. It was turkey broth. The facts are important here if nowhere else, as my idol, Mr. Gervais, is finding in the April 2010 "Week one hundred and thirteen" entry on his blog. You'll find he is quite eloquent in his take on the subject. No one can cuss like the English. Well, I suppose you can, but without the accent, it sounds so...uncouth. Keep fighting the good fight, Ricky.

Wow, that was a tangent. Anyhoo, back on topic. With this rewrite, I now have one of the best lines in the entire play: We only know what we think we know, and we don't know what we don't know. And we may not really know what we think we know.

The line speaks to me on an intimate level of nuts. I love it.

Speaking of nuts...Song!

(What? One might say my taste in music is eclectic. I think eccentric may be more accurate, but overall, I prefer schizophrenic. Or else.)

2 comments:

GutterBall said...

*clears throat*

*face twitches*

*gives up and laughs self unconscious*

That line is...you. In a NUTshell. See what I did there?

"Psychosomatic addict insane!"

...

Sorry. Couldn't help meself. That song is beautiful. Haunting, even.

Pesh said...

Haunting in a way that makes me cry when I see a clown...and pee a little.