Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spot of Tea, Love?

Ah, I love a proper cup of tea. My PG Tips arrived today, and I'm looking forward to firing up my electric kettle tomorrow. I had to use the microwave tonight, so I'm holding my opinion of this brew until tomorrow. I may continue to hold my opinion until I get a teapot and can stop screwing around with brewing in the cup. I love a strong cup of tea, but I've read that letting the tea brew for too long makes the tea release tannin, which makes it bitterer than it should be.

I will master this art. Oh yes, I will master this art.

For those of you who are remotely curious, I purchased my PG Tips at English Tea Store. I placed my order on May 15 and received it today through Fed Ex. Five days. Can't complain there. The price was also right. A box of 240 pyramid bags cost me $20.49 plus shipping. That's just under nine cents a bag. Even Walmart can't beat that.

Heh, look at me going on about teabags.

The Pesh is a bawdy girl. Teehee!

Tonight's song comes from Men at Work. I'm a fan of all their hits, but this is the one that likes to settle into my mental cogs.

Quote!

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." ~George Edward Woodberry

1 comment:

GutterBall said...

Oh, man! Scott used to do the best cover of that song! Makes me long for the good ol' days over at Woody's Woodfire Pizza.

*le sigh*


Word verification: untup. Um... think I'mma leave that one alone. *snerk*