Sunday, May 09, 2010

Howdy, Ma!

Might be on the telly in the morning. One of the local stations sent a man to film our rehearsal and interview our fearless Paxton. I don't know how much he filmed. I was so into character, I didn't realize he'd left until we hit a bump in the flow. If the station posts the piece on its website, I'll provide a link.

I read for the next play, The Importance of Being Ernest tonight. I'll elaborate more when I find out the results. Don't want to jinx it and all that. I will say that regardless of the outcome, I did well, and that's all that matters to me. If I don't get a part, it won't be for lacking skill.

Poor Geeb is probably painting as I type this. She's still slaving away at her fantastic set painting. Thank goodness for it too.

I'm slowly working on converting my mother to join Kult Pilkington. Hail the orange-headed one. His head is round like a fucking orange. It's not actually orange. I don't think Ricky has ever actually taken to painting Karl's noggin. Perhaps he should. I could practice on Geeb and post the pictures so he can get the right idea. Yes...I think that will do nicely.

Yeesh, I'm tired. Here's a lovely tune. Great little movie too, in case you've never watched Meet the Robinsons.

Don't forget your free quote!

"Some people dream of success...while others wake up and work hard at it." ~Author Unknown

Thank you. Come again!

3 comments:

GutterBall said...

No. You may not.

*snerk*

And yes, I was. Got home about 4:00. But by gum, those floors are DONE.

Pesh said...

HOLY SHNIT, WOMAN! YOU'VE BROKEN MY CAPS LOCK!

That's unbelievable. The theater should rename itself after you. Sheesh.

Sleep! Sleep all day! Or at least until I send you an e-mail. ^_^

GutterBall said...

Meh, you know I'd have been up until 4:00 anyway. *snerk* One of the perks of being an insomniac is a night like that doesn't really throw off my "usual" -- ha ha -- sleep schedule.

Tee hee.