Friday, July 29, 2005

Umm...

*crickets chirping*

...

...

I knew I wouldn't be able to think of anything witty to slap up here. Heh.

I guess an introduction is in order. I write. I'd say I'm a "writer" except I've yet to land a paycheck. (I'm hoping this is because I've only ever submitted one thing to an editor and have yet to hear back from him.)

This blog will be my little hole in the web for me to rant and rave about blocks, characters revolting, plots twisting around my neck and squeezing, and all the other joys that come with trying to write a novel.

So, yeah, I guess that's an intro, and I guess that'll do for today.

2 comments:

GutterBall said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll add you to my links list and send the whopping, like, FIVE people who read my blog your way. Heh.

Bulma16 said...

*waves enthusiastically* 'Allo Pesh! Welcome to the blog side, heheh.

...

*crickets chirp*

...

Yeah, I don't have anything snarky to say either, LOL.